PLEASE SIGN MY GUEST BOOK

Monday, November 5, 2007

ITS THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

315385916_c235d39406_o.png (image)

Check the image above .This is how my head feels, like a planet bouncing around the universe. Learning about the other planets I bump into , Technorati, Flickr, Wiki, Librarything, Delicious, RSS Feeds. So much information ,I'm not sure if this little planet can retain it all.

I have joined so many websites, Big Brother will be able to track me till the day I die. To tell you the truth , I'm not sure if I will visit them a second time.

Sorry I take that back. I love smilebox.com, it lets you make your own slide shows with your photos, and if you know me, you know I love taking photos .

I love that I have a blog . Somewhere I can add my thoughts and deeds. Somewhere I can send my friends to visit. I also like that I can visit my workmates blogs and see whats going on in their life. I didn't realise how funny some of them can be.

So after all is said and done I must say that Learning 2.0 has enriched my life for the better.
cheers luckygirl

No comments: